We are always looking for volunteers. If you want to help us to support children (and their parents) to be stronger, smarter and safer online, and have skills in data input, digital media, graphic design or fundraising, or any other relevant area, please get in touch.
INTERN ROLE – Summer 2018
We are looking to hire an intern for the summer with good knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms and experience of inputting and analysing data. CyberSafeIreland will be preparing its next annual report over the summer months and will need assistance on data inputting, presentation and design. This is an exciting opportunity that would be suited to a student who is looking for experience of working in the community sector and is interested in making a difference. The role is based in Dun Laoghaire
- Data inputting and data analysis
- Content development
- Desk research
- Monitor and post on social media
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Be available 4 x mornings a week over July and August 2018
- Ability to develop and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal analytical and organizational skills
- There is no salary for this post but local travel and lunch costs will be covered.
If you’re interested in applying for this post, please send your CV and a short cover note to Alex at email@example.com by 31st May 2018